How to Fix QuickBooks POS Error 176103?
Don’t worry you are in the right place. I will help you with the easy steps which will definitely work for you. First, I will tell you the reason behind this QuickBooks Error 176103.
The reason behind this error code is:
When there is a damaged component and your license fails to authenticate then you will see the error message:
“Error message 176103: Unable to activate the product” message displays on your system.
- May be there is improper date on your system
- You entered wrong validation code for an upgrade copy of Point of Sale
- Damage in entitlement
- Wrong license number
Now as I said I will provide you the easy steps. Don’t try all the steps, you need to move further with steps and check for the error after each steps. For example, if your error got fixed after trying Step 2 then don’t try the further steps. So here are the steps:
- Step 1: Enter proper validation code
- Step 2: Navigate to the system settings to check the computer system date.
- Step 3: Verify all hidden files and folders.
- Step 4: Clear all the contents of the entitlement folder.
- Step 5: Uninstall QuickBooks point of sale and again install it with clean install option.
If the error still exists then you need to dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-210-5289.